General accreditation rules for journalists for the Tractor Pulling Event in Füchtorf.
As an organizer, the Green Monster Team wants to make it easier for journalists to access information about the event and our association with the help of accreditation. Accreditation is carried out exclusively for the purpose of journalistic reporting. Due to the high demand for accreditations for Tractor Pulling in Füchtorf, we would like to point out that all accreditations must take place in advance. You make the preparations easier for us and you yourself benefit from shortened waiting times. We will set up a press contact point on the day of the event. You will receive further information in the run-up to the event. The legitimations should be presented in German or English.
video production companies (unless they work for us), newsletters,
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter activities, forums and communities are not considered for press accreditation.
A press accreditation can be obtained:
- Holder of a valid press card of a domestic or foreign journalists’ association without any industry reference.
- Holder of a valid press card of a national or foreign professional journalists’ association with a thematic connection to the event.
- Persons from Germany or abroad who can prove their journalistic (including photojournalistic) activity as follows:
- by presenting original name articles that are not older than one year at the time of the event.
- by presenting an imprint in the original, in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors and which is not older than one year at the time of the event
- by submitting a written order from an editorial team in the original with reference to the current event.
- Photographers from the Tractor Pulling scene who are personally known to the Green Monster team.
After the event, we expect to send a corresponding copy of the receipt to Kontakt@greenmonster.de or to
GM Tractor-Pulling GmbH & Co. KG
Otherwise, we will no longer be able to accept accreditation next year.