Dear Pulling Friends,
Unfortunately, we have to cancel our event on April 24 + 25, 2021 due to the corona pandemic!
Whether the event can take place in a scaled-down form in the second half of the year or not again until 2022 will be decided in the next few weeks, depending on the development of the situation.
We ask you to refrain from ticket inquiries and rebooking requests at the moment.
Information about your tickets:
As soon as we know what happens next, we will give you more information about your tickets. All tickets purchased (including camping) for the 2020 event remain valid for the possible catch-up date in 2021 or the event in 2022. You will not receive a new ticket and you can use the old ticket next year. Should there be an increase in admission prices in the next year, the increase does not apply to tickets that have already been purchased! So you don’t have to pay anything.